Citizens Advice have launched a national campaign to encourage volunteers who will work remotely. This is an opportunity to join our team of Citizens Advice volunteers across England and Wales.
What the role will involves
You’ll be helping clients with issues such as benefits, debt, housing and employment, during and post coronavirus.
Candidates will be matched with a local Citizens Advice such as Citizens Advice Broxtowe – this might be one close to you, or it could be one in another part of the country. Volunteering can be done from home, and so all your training and supervision will take place remotely – they’ll always be someone on hand to help.
What’s in it for you?
- make a real difference to our clients’ lives during covid19 and beyond
- learn about issues such as benefits, debt, employment and housing
- build on valuable skills such as communication, listening and analysing
- increase your employability
- help people from a range of backgrounds and communities
- make a big impact supporting Citizens Advice during the pandemic and after
Listen to some our volunteers explain their experience of being part of our team: