Debt Liaison Adviser
Salary: £19,000 pa pro rata trainee rate ( £22,626 pa pro rata once trained and meeting targets)
1 year contract (continuation subject to funding and performance)
The postholders will work across 3 Local Citizens Advice, Broxtowe, Ashfield and Sherwood and Newark. The successful candidates will work closely with all 3 Local Authorities ensuring their customers who are struggling financially, receive independent support and advice especially during the current pandemic.
We are looking for 2 advisers each working 28 hours each. The role can be based in any one of our offices depending on the candidates location, with some home working.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with clients
- Excellent communication and effective negotiating skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Effective IT skills and the ability to use a variety of standard packages
- Ability to meet targets as an individual and as part of a team
- An organised and flexible approach to location and working hours
- A commitment to delivering services which are both excellent and efficient.
- A commitment to continued professional development
For an informal chat please email me so we can arrange a convenient time and date.
Closing date: midnight Friday 22 January 2021
All applications must be on the form provided, CVs will not be accepted. Please, no agencies.
If you want to discuss this opportunity please email your contact details to our Chief Executive, Sally Bestwick to arrange a convenient time.
Find out about vacancies at other local Citizens Advice and national vacancies.
Follow the link below to read more about working and volunteering for Citizens Advice and find out about vacancies with other Citizens Advice services.
Be part of a great team. Find out about volunteering for Citizens Advice