2 Permanent roles in 2 locations:
Broxtowe: 30 hours per week . Sherwood and Newark: 24 hours per week.
Salary: £26,000 per annum pro rata
Citizens Advice Broxtowe and Citizens Advice Sherwood and Newark are working in partnership by recruiting for 2 new roles designed to manage our day to day advice services, maintaining high quality standards and delivering excellent customer service.
We are looking for proactive, experienced Managers who will be responsible for service delivery to our clients and managing a team of staff and volunteers. You will be involved with the development and implementation of new services including recruitment and collaboration work with partners. Experience of successfully managing change and meeting targets is essential to this role. This is an opportunity to join successful management teams and develop future services for the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
You will have:
- Ability to plan and work effectively under pressure
- Experience in managing people and performance
- Experience in successfully meeting targets and delivering a high quality service
- Ability to develop and deliver effective organisational change
- Ability to work proactively with stakeholders
- A flexible approach to work and travel, occasional out of office hours working will be required.
Download an application pack below.
Please state on the application form which location you are applying for. If you would like an informal discussion about the role please email Sally Bestwick, Chief Executive of Citizens Advice Broxtowe, with your contact details email@example.com
The date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 17 July 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 29 July 2019.
Registered Charity Nos. 1077828 and 1112930
CVs are not acceptable.