SERVICE MANAGER VACANCY
37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) Salary: £28,000 per annum Permanent role
Citizens Advice Broxtowe and Citizens Advice Sherwood and Newark are working in partnership by recruiting this new innovative role designed to manage our day to day advice services, maintaining high quality standards and delivering excellent customer service. You will be based in one of our Broxtowe offices, extensive travel on a weekly basis to our other sites is required for this role.
We are looking for a proactive, experienced Manager who will be responsible for service delivery to our clients and managing a team of staff and volunteers. You will be involved with the development and implementation of new services including collaboration work. Experience of successfully managing change and meeting targets is essential to this role. This is an opportunity to join a successful and forward thinking management team and develop future services for the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
You will have:
- Ability to plan and work effectively under pressure
- Experience in managing people and performance
- Experience in successfully meeting targets and delivering a high quality service
- Ability to develop and deliver effective organisational change
- Ability to work proactively with stakeholders
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to travel across locations
- occasional out of office hours working will be required to attend meetings
Download an application pack below.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role please email Sally Bestwick, Chief Executive of Citizens Advice Broxtowe, with your contact details email@example.com
The date for receipt of completed applications is Thursday 12th September 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 19 September 2019
Registered Charity Nos. 1077828 and 1112930
CVs are not acceptable.