What to do if you are flooded – information resources

Home » What to do if you are flooded – information resources

Many parts of Nottinghamshire, including Broxtowe have experienced severe flooding. We wish to support Broxtowe Borough Council’s work to help residents who have been affected by flooding. We have put together some important resources to help you if your household are facing the distress of flooding. Flooding impacts on housing, incomes and health. There are often multiple and complex matters that need dealing with. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Our contact details and opening times are listed on this website.

GOV.UK provides guidance on what to do if you are flooded:

For the latest local flooding information visit Broxtowe Borough Council’s website:

Nottinghamshire County Council are the highways authority. They have provided a useful guide for people affected by flooding:

If you rent your home Citizens Advice’s website provides information and guidance:

If you are an home owner you will need to contact your insurance company:

Buildings insurance

Contents insurance

Share This
Scroll to Top