With the sad news regarding the collapse of Thomas Cook it’s important that holiday makers who are affected by the news know what practical steps they can take. Below are some important links to information.

  • People who are currently on holiday with Thomas Cook

The Government are taking action to help customers currently on holiday withthe travel company. Go to GOV.UK to find the neceesary information on what to do.

  • People who have booked holidays with Thomas Cook

In addition to the GOV.UK website the Citizens Advice website offers information on how to claim compensation if your holiday is cancelled or delayed.

  • Employees of Thomas Cook

If you are an employee of Thomas cook and you are in a trade union you should contact them to find out what help and assistance is available. Additionally Citizens Advice provide information on employment rights. If you have been told that you are being made redundant GOV.UK offer information about the Insolvency Service and redundancy payments.

  • Getting Advice

Don’t forget that if you are struggling to understand the information you can contact your local Citizens Advice service. Click HERE to find out how to contact them.

Share This
Scroll to Top