Nottinghamshire Citizens Advice services have come together to support people making claims for Universal Credit, designed to replace most working age benefits for those in work or not working, including housing payments.

Claimants are strongly advised to seek Help to Claim before applying for Universal Credit. In order that people know how to access the service Citizens Advice have taken out a special feature in the Nottingham post that informs residents about the benefit and provides contact details. Follow the link below to read the full feature. There is also a dedicated page on this website for Broxtowe residents.

Share This
Scroll to Top